Monday, September 1, 2008

welcome to the jungle...





How amazing is my back yard?  Every day when I look out my kitchen window I thank the Lord for how amazing He is.  We are so blessed down here with this amazing apartment and an incredibly luscious back yard/jungle!  God is so good and I am learning soooooo much in my classes right now.  Don't we serve an amazing God?  This week we are going down to the orphanage that the church has (about and hour away...in the sticks) and we are going to be putting the finishing touches on it AND studying the book of Joshua while we are the for 2 weeks. 

2 comments:

Kevin said...

God is definitely good - thanks for sharing the photo's.

Hope their is more to come on the orphanage and the work you guys are doing there.

Nina49a said...

Hey its Nina! I stole you off CrynFiction. I love your blog and your jungle! We are so excited for you and praying for you guys!